My Journey Through Menopause......

We'll I finally did it! I have been wanting to blog for a long time and kept putting it off..........procrastination at its finest!..........I never really thought of myself as a writer. Then I realized that you don't have to be a "writer" to be a blogger! You just need to put your thoughts, ideas, life experiences etc down on paper ( well, the computer) and hope that it will help someone else on their journey through menopause.


So here goes................I'd like to dedicate this blog to all the women out there who have plenty of questions and concerns about their health and are experiencing menopause sign and symptoms searching for answers and relief! Everything in my blog that I recommend I have personally used and found to be very helpful for dealing with menopause. I hope these tips and information on menopause sign and symptoms will be helpful!